WELCOME TO VINCCI-LICIOUS NEW BLOG ♥

17.1.10

♥ 爱心晚餐 ♥

ytday nite i ate 爱心晚餐.
made by my hubby.
altou its super normal.
but 对我来说昨晚的晚餐是最棒.
actuali i eat simple dinner.
alex ask me eat n i cant think.
刚刚睡醒咧.den he say he buy outside.
den i simply order fried egg + rice.
LOL. i noe its stupid. bt its my meal.
i often eat tat way at home. DUH.
den when alex come back.
i see many chicken rice. OMFG.
tis is reli INSANE. n i wanna go up jor.
going up to the 2nd shop. den suddenly.
hubby call me and he wanna giv me chicken.
bt i dunwn. i ran up. LOL. yea kinda stupid i noe.
when i eat the 1st spoon of rice he came up.
snatched my rice n took it downstairs.
he changed his rice n my rice.
coz he said my rice dun hv taste.
n he gave me omoz half portion of his chicken.
n pork. aww~ the moz wonderful dinner!
the truth. 昨晚的晚餐让我感到幸福.
特别 dinner made by hubby.
owiz in my 心中. i wont forget.
and i wanna greet my hubby 谢谢你.
hubby the best. ^^ i LOVE u.
but ytday he nt hapi ba. T.T
his sister problem. bt i noe im useless.
so i went away. to upstairs shop.
they quarrelled. OMFG.
i dont wish they quarrel.
i wanna help bt yea. 我插不了手.
hubby 对不起. im useless.
i dun wish u quarrel wit ur family.
huiyo.谁叫我那么笨? 笨蛋傻瓜.
i reli wanna 安慰 hubby
bt alex keep kicking me up. T.T
alex. ! mou yan seng!
n ytday i spoil hubby screen protector.
so scared he dun like.
so i dunwn giv him c n 偷偷去换.
bt 结果 i tell him. i dun like lie ppl.
hope he dun mind. tat girl stick dou 很丑.
huiyo 都是我错. 不小心弄了出来.
im stupid n clumsy. if u dun like forgive me ya.
worry hubby now. bt i think he is sleeping nw.
sleeping like 猪猪. ^^ sweet dreams ya~
n he bought me one red JAPE shirt.
yea. the monkey i owiz wanted.谢谢你哟.
gt many psp on it.LOL. cute neh.
im gonna wear tml. hope i dun look RETARDED.

hubby i LOVE u.

No comments:

Post a Comment