WELCOME TO VINCCI-LICIOUS NEW BLOG ♥

8.1.10

midnight blog

yea. im blogging early in the morning since i've juz finished my job.
i've juz bath, wash my clothes, clean my room and of coz i hv homework!
T.T pity me! y im owiz the water fish?! duh! anyone can help me?
burn burn burn disk! aiyo wan pengsan jor! since im stil burning the disk, i feel boring.
so i start open my browser n open my blog n my new jimui blog! zhiying blog! :D
visit her if u r free! she is kind. LOVE her. LOL. and yea. im gonna slp under my blanket later.
its freezing here. todays business was a disaster! no customer. OMG.
i wanted to slp bt i cant slp coz im having sore throat. n ahxeng stil belanja me eat KFC.
LMAO. im hvin serious sore throat nw. thx to him! T.T
ok. i've done my hmwk ald. so im gonna slp nw.

GOODNIGHT TO ZHIYING.
PEACE TO DA WORLD BABY.

No comments:

Post a Comment