WELCOME TO VINCCI-LICIOUS NEW BLOG ♥

11.1.10

MY LOVE

all these years i had enuf sadness.
i dunwn any other fake feelings.
fake smile fake tears or any other expressions.
and im here to tell u. i found a lover.
that i dun xpect i will get him.
neither him? LOL.
well. he is working wit me.
he sits bside me. kinda far apart duh!
haha. so i would like to share some story.
the 1st few days i din notice him.
coz he is so quiet. i oni notice ALEX.
yea he is the talkative one.
after few days he started to speak up.
i start notice him when that day i sit infront of him.
he playing MH. DUH! i hate MH!
well now i own him. ytday he said he LOVE me.
ytday midnite. today morn 12.01.10~6:09am.
i will rmb. :] i LOVE u too baby.
i hope we can b forever like this. :]
i LOVE the feeling u hug me.
u hugged my ytday and i feel warmth.
i never get tis feeling for a long time adi.
thanks baby giving me back tis feeling.

CHAN-RAK-TER-TI-SUD.

No comments:

Post a Comment