WELCOME TO VINCCI-LICIOUS NEW BLOG ♥

12.1.10

XHAUSTED BUT HAPI

yea. today is the trial exam for Adonis.
my boss's daughter's trial exam.
so i went there to be her model.
walao weh! so many ppl and they r friendly.
they hv many parts a.k.a station.
one by one. 1st is facial.
they help u to make the hyperactive pores dry.
coz the hyperactive pores produce too much oil.
then next is oso facial bt tis is exercise ur face.
feel GREAT! i feel so comfortable.
so next is nails. they cut ur nails nicely.
then reduce the dead cells. wow.PERFECT!
next is waxing. to reduce ur hair on the leg.
i tot its will b painful bt i dun feel anything!
one of them ask me if the temperature is ok.
i ask them back 'huh? u put jor geh la?'.
seriously im nt concentrating.
im looking around wit curious feeling.
so i dunno wt they hd done on me.LOL.
they use waxing and the wax shud b boiled.
of coz the temperature is oni lukewarm.
the warmth helps to open our pores.
so when they pull the wax out its nt pain.
after that OMFG. i cant believe tis.
BIKINI LINE! well. its not pain oso.
i feel so relax. they oso said smth to me.
u r the moz relax model. huh?!
in my mind. y shud i b nerveous?
its juz testing model. nt my business.
juz act like u help me facial care n body waxing.
haha. for free. woohoo! so yea. im gonna bath now.
and go out eat breakfast wit my daddy.
and work. to c my dear. :] i LOVE u dear.

THANKS DEAR FOR THE SHIRT.
BABY MILO TIGER N SOFTHARD.
iLOVE IT.

No comments:

Post a Comment